Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears – Happy Friday! I’ve wanted to do a weekly round-up here for quite a while – a place where we can share links, articles, videos, pictures – whatever made you smile/think/cry/laugh over the past week!
Here are some things that I didn’t want you to miss ~
*My friend Crystal – aka Money Saving Mom – is going to South Africa next week with Lisa-Jo Baker! Check out her exciting and heart-tugging post about how this dream is coming true! And be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram to see pictures, videos, and stories of the beautiful families and community that they will be visiting!
*I’m not very crafty, but even I could probably pull this off! Check out this simple and AWESOME scarf! And there’s no sewing involved – so who’s going to the fabric store with me?!
* Love this post from Shauna Niequist! It’s not about the candles, the lotion, or the wine… It’s about knowing and embracing the fact that you are LOVED and you are WORTH IT!
* Kids say the darnedest things! A creative dad turned the funny things his 3-year-old daughter’s funny sayings into the best artwork ever!
* Check out my friend Alysha’s new series – Being Intentional At Home – and awesome giveaway! I won a pillow very similar in a previous giveaway – and it’s awesome! Hurry – the giveaway closes SOON!
* I have a new laundry theme song!
On the blog ~
* We’re sharing new ways to take a little time for us!
*And my friend Tammy shared her list of 25 Lessons Learned in 25 Years of Marriage! What an awesome list!
Did you come across any great articles this week? I’d love to hear all about it in the comments below!
Have a wonderful weekend!